- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Epson X-Rite SpectroProofer 24" ILS 30EP M1 Mode (SC-P6000/SC-P7000/Stylus Pro 7890/7900) 7109101
Epson X-Rite SpectroProofer 24" ILS 30EP M1 Mode (7109101) is an optional in-line colour measuring system that can be installed on the EPSON SureColor SC-P6000, SC-P7000, Stylus Pro 7890 & 7900 printers. When driven by the latest software RIP front-ends, the SpectroProofer can automate virtually any colour management process in your workflow.
Follow the instructions in this guide to install the SpectroProofer in your printer. This guide also provides maintenance and troubleshooting information. Once you’ve set up the SpectroProofer, follow the instructions that came with your colour measuring software to use the equipment.
A full list of compatible printers can be found in the 'Compatibility' tab.