- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
AutoDesk Desktop Subscription is a purchasing option that allows you to license Autodesk software on a term basis to meet a variety of business needs and budget considerations, such as project-based work, or hiring temporary design contractors.
Desktop Subscription grants license holders the right to use desktop software for a specified period of time with the option to renew their contract for additional payments.
Customers who purchase a Desktop Subscription receive benefits such as access to the latest software and product enhancements, Basic Support, licensing rights such as Previous Version, Global Use, and Home Use Rights, and depending on the suite or product, access to select cloud services
You will still need a top end Workcentre to drive your Autodesk software and our HP Workstation System Builder will quickly help you to tailor a machine specifically for your needs.