Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
- How do I order?
- What payment options do I have?
- How much does delivery cost?
- Rental Options?
- Who are you?
- What’s your Returns & Refunds Policy?
- How do I make a complaint?
- I don't want to receive special offer emails any more
How do I order?
When you see a product you like simply type in the quantity you wish to buy and click the 'Buy' button. You can view 'Your Basket' at any time by clicking the 'Basket' button at the top of the page.
You can remove items from your basket by entering a quantity of '0' next to the product and clicking the 'Update' button or by clicking on the delete icon.
You can change the quantity of each product. Remember to click the 'Update' button. When you have finished shopping click the 'Checkout' button. Either login using details from an existing account (if you have forgotten your password click on the link and we will send it to you) or create a new account at plot IT.
If you are a new customer please enter your invoice and delivery details. If you are a returning customer you can choose existing addresses to use for invoices and deliveries or add new ones.
Choose your method of payment: either securely online using a credit or debit card or create an easy to print order to send by fax or post.
Enter your credit or debit card details. We accept Switch Maestro, Mastercard, Solo, Connect, Delta, Visa and American Express. This is a secure system. We do not store your credit card details on our server after payment for your order has been processed.
Review your order and add notes if you would like to.
Click the 'Place order' button to complete the transaction.
You will be sent an email message with your order details. We will also send notification to you by email when you order has been despatched.
Simply call 0844 847 9795 between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Thursday or 9.00am and 4.00pm on Fridays (excluding Bank Holidays) and tell us what you'd like. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Delta, Connect, and Solo payments over the phone.
Generate a pre-filled order online by going through the checkout process and then choosing "Pay by Invoice". Send your order together with credit/debit card details or payment (either cheque or postal order made payable to 'plot IT') to:
Haycroft Works, Buckholt Drive, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9ND
What payment options do I have?
We accept the following credit and debit cards:
Payments are taken via the secure Protx payment system. We do not store your credit card details on our server.
We will also accept cheque and postal orders made out to plot IT. Goods will not be dispatched until funds have cleared to our account
We do not currently accept Google Checkout
We offer flexible rental packages for both business and individuals, as always this would be subject to status and credit worthiness. A selection of rental terms are available and there are options to keep the equipment at the end of the minimum term.
How long can I rent a machine for?
The minimum term is 3 years but in some instances 5 year terms are available, please ask us for rates if the product you are interested in doesn't show a five year option.
What if my business needs change?
We can upgrade your equipment for you, there maybe a settlement to pay on the old device which will be dependant on how many payments you have made, however, we may have someone who wants your old machine so on occasion we can offer reduced settlements.
What happens at the end of the minimum period?
You have several options, we can collect the equipment from you and your contract ends...hopefully you may decide to upgrade at that time so we can swap out old for new, or you can keep the existing equipment on a much reduced payment basis, this will however be subject to a minimum term of at least one year at this time we can also extend your service contract, or. you can carry on paying the old rate on a no commitment basis with the option to cancel at anytime but bear in mind this option excludes service.
What is your Returns Policy?
You have the right to cancel your order within 30 working days from delivery. You must notify us by phone of your intention to cancel within 30 working days from delivery. After notification we will issue you a returns number that you must quote on the paperwork when returning the goods.
- Goods must be returned 'AS SOLD' in the original packaging with all components, accessories and options
- Goods must be complete, unused, and in 'AS NEW' condition (eg if you have opened the box to examine the product it must have been done so without damaging the box and packaging or damaging the product in any way) and must be re-packaged as received.
- Goods must be returned to our Returns Department within 30 days from authorisation. We are unable to accept returns of un-wanted and non-faulty items after the 30 days.
- Any 'FREE GIFTS' with the products must also be returned.
We are unable to accept returns of the following items: software and goods where a special order to your specification has been raised.
Returns and Refunds Enquiries:
Tel: 0844 847 9795
Please return items under the above policy to:
C/0 Stanford Marsh Group
Warndon Ind est
Worcester WR4 9ND
Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorisation and a returns authorisation number. The returns authorisation is valid for up to 7 days only. We will arrange collection for you and the appropriate charges will be applied to your refund, Goods sent back without prior returns authorisation will be returned back to you and the cost of delivery charged to your account.
Full refund of the cost of the goods is wholly conditional upon the above conditions being met and the refund authorised only after a full inspection of the goods by our Returns department to check for completeness and correct product return.
- Goods received back complete as NEW and unused and in original box and packaging including all accessories and in a re-sellable condition: You will be refunded the full invoice amount less cost of delivery.
- Goods received back complete as NEW and unused and in original box and packaging but with accessories missing: You will be refunded the full Invoice price - less delivery charges and cost of accessories.
- Goods received back not in a re-sellable condition: We are unable to accept these back under the above terms and the goods will be returned back to you and the cost of delivery charged to your account.
How do I make a complaint?
Our Customer Services department is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (except Bank Holidays). To contact us please call 0844 847 9795, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can write to us at: Haycroft Works, Buckholt Drive, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9ND.
If you have a complaint about our services or products please contact Customer Services. All complaints will be dealt with in a fair and confidential manner. It is our policy to acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days and we will endeavour to resolve the dispute within 30 days, keeping you informed along the way.
We welcome any comments which help to improve our services