- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Datacolor SpyderCUBE SC200
Control colour by balancing light!
Shooting in RAW mode gives you creative freedom but processing a RAW file is often a long, trial-and-error operation. SpyderCUBE accelerates RAW processing by providing references to set the white balance, exposure, black level and brightness right from the start. Simply take one reference shot with SpyderCUBE under the same light condition, adjust, save as preset and apply to the entire series.
SpyderCUBE is made of ABS Cycoloy, a hybrid resin that is fade proof, extremely durable and shock resistant. In addition, colours are through-pigmented for durability, and are scientifically formulated to provide optimal colour values, including an 18% grey, which defines a new standard for spectral neutrality to provide accurate colour balance under any light source.
Anyone who shoots with a Digital SLR or in RAW mode from amateurs to professionals
- Reference tool to achieve accurate colours without trial-and-error operations in RAW processing.
- SpyderCUBE provides all relevant light information for the RAW adjustments:
- Chrome Ball to measure catch light to analyze overexposed areas.
- White Faces to define highlights in relation to catch light.
- Spectrally neutral 18% Grey Faces to measure colour temperature and mid tones in all lighting conditions.
- Black Trap to define absolute black.
- Black Face to define shadows in relation to black trap.
- Easy to use and compatible with all RAW converter software.
- Essential for RAW processing but can also be used when processing images in a JPG workflow.
- Small and handy, it fits in any photo bag
- Ideal for location shooting (outdoor or indoor) and studios
What's in the box?
Quick Start Guide (available in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
2-Year hardware warranty
Free Online Support
Download a Brochure
Datacolor SpyderCUBE SC200 BrochureDownload