- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Datacolor Spyder CHECKR 48 Premiere Camera Color Correction for Photo and Video
Start your colour control at the capture stage with the new SpyderCHECKR. It allows photographers to colour calibrate their cameras, perform precision in-camera white balance and record known-colour samples.
SpyderCHECKR helps capture consistent colour from day to day and camera to camera and apply these results easily in your workflow with RAW import software such as, Adobe Photoshop and Light room. The sturdy design has 48 spectrally engineered colour patches, easy to use calibration software making post production quicker by getting consistent, predictable colour right from the start.
Problem: Every camera make, model, and individual chip records colour in different ways. These camera sensors do not see the same as our eyes and the camera manufacturers go through a lot of trouble to manipulate the data so you get a realistic image. But, there is a lot going on that you have no knowledge or control of.
Solution: Colour control and consistency requires a colour reference tool to account for these variations. Adding colour management at the capture stage of your digital workflow assures consistency and accuracy from day to day as well as from camera to camera. A custom camera profile enables you to apply a ‘translation’ that compensates for the characteristics of the light source and sensors to give a more accurate colour reproduction in your images.
Feature: Decrease trial and error colour adjustment by correcting colour automatically as part of your image import workflow. SpyderCHECKR gives you the colour reference to capture true colour in your photo shoot, create a custom camera calibration and perform precision in-camera white balance.
Benefit: SpyderCHECKR helps capture consistent colour from day to day and camera to camera and apply these results easily in your workflow with RAW import software such as, Adobe Photoshop and Light room. The sturdy design has 48 spectrally engineered colour patches, easy to use calibration software making post production quicker by getting consistent, predictable colour right from the start.
- Consistent colour control for your RAW workflow made easy and fast with SpyderCHECKR and its powerful software, giving you a colour standard for any camera and decreasing your post production time
- Neutral gray target & gray ramp for in-camera white balance and visual neutrality analysis
- Extensive skin tone samples for portrait & fashion photography
- Durable self casing construction for easy transport and field use, with replaceable targets, tripod mount and Fade strip indicator*
- Easy-to-use software interacts with Adobe Light room, Photoshop, Camera Raw, Hasselblad Phocus, and Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve to produce calibration presets, which fit directly into your digital workflow; No DNG processing required, multiple light source calibration option included
What's in the box?
SpyderCHECKR Software CD
Quick Start Guide
Supported Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese