- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Large Format Scanners
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Canon Oce IJM153 SmartMatt Paper FSC 180g/mē 97002889 42" 1067mm x 30m roll
- Other available sizes
- Physical Data
- Printing Guidelines for UVGel use
- Application Guidelines for UVGel use
Canon Oce IJM153 SmartMatt Paper FSC 180g/m² completes Océ's range of matt barrier-coated papers. This FSC® certified, bright white, matt barrier-coated paper is a great alternative to photo paper and although optimised for pigment inks is also ideally suitabed for use with the OCE COLORADO 1650 UVGel Printer. The benefits of this new technology include instant pinning and dot control, high-precision colour matching and consistency as well as being odourless and instant dry on printing with excellent scratch resistance.
Canon Oce IJM153 SmartMatt Paper FSC 180g/m² delivers fantastic quality brightness and colour density with the barrier coating preventing curling even with heavy ink absorption. Fast drying properties allow easy handling of your prints.
This product has a 2" core and alternative product widths can be found in the other available sizes tab.
- Full colour applications
- Technical drawings
- Indoor signage
- Presentations & exhibitions
- Short-term outdoor signage (outdoor inks)
- High quality, bright white, matt-coated surface
- Excellent print quality with high colour density
- High ink loads without curling
- Longer lasting images
- High white on a homogenous matt surface
- No wet-cockling due to barrier layer
- Suitable for dye & pigment inks
- Fast drying
- Water resistant
- Good lamination properties
- FSC® certified
- 2" core
- Weight: 180g/m²
Other available sizes
Printing Guidelines for UVGel use
It is recommended to handle the media with cotton gloves. Make sure that the media comes not into contact with grease, oil, silicon, and dirt to avoid printing defects.
Insert the Tyvek with care in the printer. Incorrect loading can cause skewing or creasing.
It is recommended to calibrate the printer before printing and to make a test print. Print results will vary for different printer ink/toner combinations. Ink/toner restrictions and printer settings have to be set for specific printer-ink/toner combinations to obtain the best results. Canon colour profiles will set optimal restrictions and printer-settings for Canon supported printers.
Because of the random/non oriented fibers Tyvek has a certain inhomogeneity across its web. This inhomogeneity may differ per batch and may lead to problems on printers, specifically in cases where Tyvek is exposed to heat.
Due to the nature of the product, high tolerance on thickness, for CrystalPoint only CW700 and CW3700 are recommended.
Application Guidelines for UVGel use
Pressure-sensitive adhesive tabs of Tyvek® or Mylar® polyester film wrapped around a sewn seam at each edge will reduce the possibility of edge tear.
It is recommended that the Tyvek banners are stitched hem side up so that the sewing machine comes only in contact with the unprinted side of the banner. Use 1.2 to 2 stitches/cm at low tension to eliminate skipping.
When sewing banners, avoid stitches at or near the edge to reduce the chance for edge-tear. When applying grommets, they should be inserted in double hemmed edges. Corner grommets should be placed where the length and width hems cross, so that the grommet is embedded in four layers.
This product is compatible with the following machines:
- Canon imagePROGRAF ipf9100
- Canon IPF
- imagePROGRAF iPF8400
- imagePROGRAF iPF9400 iPF9400S
- Canon imagePPROGRAF ipf8000s
- Canon imagePPROGRAF ipf8300
- Canon ImagePROGRAF ipf8000
- Canon imagePROGRAF ipf810
- Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF8100 Printer 44in
- Canon imagePROGRAF ipf820
- Canon imagePROGRAF ipf9000
- Canon imagePROGRAF ipf9000s
- Stylus Pro 10600
- Stylus Pro 11880
- Stylus Pro 4000/7600/9600
- Stylus Pro 7400 7450 9400 9450
- Stylus Pro 7800 7880 9800 9880
- HP Designjet 5000 DYE BASED
- HP Designjet 5000 Pigment Based
- HP Designjet 5500 DYE BASED
- HP Designjet 5500 Pigment Based
- HP Designjet T1100 1118mm
- HP Designjet T1120 1118mm
- HP Designjet T1200 T1300 T2300eMFP
- HP DesignJet T610 1118mm
- HP Designjet T7100
- HP Designjet T770 T790 ePrinter
- HP DesignJet Z2100 1118mm
- HP DesignJet Z3100 1118mm
- HP Designjet Z3200 42"
- HP Designjet Z5200PS
- HP Designjet Z6200
- HP Z2100
- HP Z3100
- HP Z6100 1067mm
- HP Z6100 1524mm
- HP DesignJet 4000 4020 4500 4520
- HP DesignJet 4500 / 4500ps / 4500MFP
- HP Designjet 4520
- HP DesignJet 500 500 plus 800 815mfp 42"
Download a Brochure
Canon Oce IJM153 SmartMatt Paper FSC 180g/mē 97002889 42" 1067mm x 30m roll BrochureDownload