- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
SiHL Supersorb Photo Paper PE 220 3944-50-30-2 230g/mē 50" 1270mm x 30m roll
SiHL Supersorb Photo Paper PE 220 (3944) 230g/m² is a high quality, heavyweight, microporous polyethylene (PE) coated paper with a satin finish capable of creating fantastic, photo-realistic, reproductions of your work with vibrant colours and excellent contour definition.
The heavyweight properties of SiHL Supersorb Photo Paper PE 220 (3944) 230g/m² provide both high opacity and ink absorbtion levels allowing your prints to dry quickly allowing you to maximise work-flow efficiency. Suitable for use with aqueous inks this product is a great choice for indoor poster and photographic applications.
- Weight: 230g/m²
- Excellent colour reproduction
- Very high resolution of details
- Photo-realsitic prints
- Quick dry
- High opacity
- 2" core
- Large format photo
- Indoor applications
Other available sizes
- To sustain the quality of Supersorb Photo Paper, it should be stored and converted under the following conditions: 30-65% relative humidity / temperatures of 10-30 °C.
- Lamination (hot/cold) is highly recommended to secure a long lasting unchangeable image quality. Over time unprotected dye colours will deteriorate through atmospheric processes (does not apply for pigment colours).
- The black pigment of HP 5000/5500 UV+ ink does not contain enough binder to allow a full scruff proofing. Using 4- or 3 colour composite black gives a solution to this problem.
- When using HP Z3100 please set the media caliper in the ́Color Center ́ to “thick” and use the gloss optimzer for the best results.
Download a Brochure
SiHL Supersorb Photo Paper PE 220 3944-50-30-2 230g/mē 50" 1270mm x 30m roll BrochureDownload