- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Large Format Scanners
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
SiHL SuperDry Roll-Up Film 190 Satin 3471-36-30-2 190Ám 36" 914mm x 30mtr roll
SiHL SuperDry Roll-Up Film 190 Satin (3471) 250g/m² / 190µm is a premium quality polyester film with a highly rigid base allowing for exceptional stability and easy handling. These robust properties provide reliability and assurance when mounting freestanding displays for prolonged periods of time, even when using latex inks.
SiHL SuperDry Roll-Up Film 190 Satin (3471) 250g/m² / 190µm has a satin finish coating reducing reflections in high light environments and the roughened, anti-static, greyback guarantees 100% opacity allowing high resolution photorealistic reproductions of your work. Suitable for the creation of premium quality roll-ups and graphic displays using aqueous ink systems.
- Weight: 250g/m²
- Thickness: 190µm
- Brilliant colour reproduction
- Very high resolution
- High ink absorption capacity
- Quick dry
- Greyback for high opacity
- Excellent flatness
- Very good lamination capability
- 2" core
- Exhibition stand construction
Other available sizes
- To sustain quality this media shoulld be stored and converted under the following conditions of 30-65% relative humidity and at temperatures of 10-30 °C. Lamination (hot/cold) is highly recommended to secure long lasting unchangeable image quality. Over time unprotected dye colours will deteriorate through atmospheric processes (does not apply for pigmented colours.
- Only CMY-/CMYK Blacks contain enough binder to allow ink adhesion on the satin surface. NB black pigment of HP 5000/5500 UV+ inks does not contain enough binder. When using HP Z3100 please set the media caliper in the ́ColorCenter ́ to “thick” and use the gloss optimizer for the best results.
Download a Brochure
SiHL SuperDry Roll-Up Film 190 Satin 3471-36-30-2 190Ám 36" 914mm x 30mtr roll BrochureDownload