- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Autodesk Inventor Anycad
Work More Efficiently in a Multi-CAD Environment with easier interaction with third party applications such as Solid Works
New Technology for Importing Files from other CAD Systems.
• An associative import of CAD data from CATIA, SolidWorks, NX, Pro-E/Creo, and Alias files allows you to maintain a link to the selected file. The imported geometry in Inventor updates as the model changes.
•Selective import support allows you to only read in the geometry that is important to you, speeding the import process: The new Select tab provides you the option to specify which objects to import when importing a CATIA, SolidWorks, Pro-E/Creo, NX, Alias, STEP, IGES, or Rhino file.
• Multi-thread support has been enabled. This allows Inventor to more efficiently use the available hardware on which Inventor is running. As a result, you will experience improved performance when working on files from other CAD systems.
•The options for importing CATIA , SolidWorks, Pro-E/Creo, NX, Alias, STEP, IGES, Rhino, SAT, Parasolid Binary files are simplified and provide clear choices for import.
Return to the Autodesk Inventor training & Tutorial Section or Rent Autodesk Inventor via Desktop subscription online