- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
MakerBot Nylon Filament Black (Method/Method X) 375-0033A
MakerBot Nylon Filament Black (Method/Method X) 375-0033A:
For use with the MakerBot Method & Method X 3D MakerBot Specialty Nylon is an engineering-grade material that is optimized for high abrasion resistance due to its excellent flexural, tensile, and impact strength, not to mention a heat resistance of up to 180°C.
MakerBot Nylon is compatible with MakerBot’s water soluble PVA for unrestricted geometric freedom and is ideal for demanding applications in the automotive and industrial products industries for both functional prototypes and end use parts. A great choice for the producing replacement parts in a manufacturing facility or distribution centre.
In a shop or on a factory floor, nylon parts are used for augmented or original tools, jigs & fixtures, and replacement parts such as gears. Nylon’s ruggedness makes it an ideal material for these end use applications.
- Nuts & Bolts
- Assembly fixtures
Nylon is a popular material that can be mass produced for industrial applications. In anticipation of large-scale manufacturing, it can be beneficial to prototype using the same material in order to more closely mimic the final product in form, fit, and function, but also in testing.
- Industrial products
- Seat Belt buckles
Download a Brochure
MakerBot Nylon Filament Black (Method/Method X) 375-0033A - DATA SHEETDownload