- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
MakerBot Method & Method X Labs Experimental Extruder 900-0054B
MakerBot Method & Method X Labs Experimental Extruder 900-0054B:
The MakerBot LABS Experimental Extruder easily swaps into the model material slot of METHOD and METHOD X for unlimited material testing options and optimisation. Built on the same industrial architecture as the Performance Extruder for METHOD, the Experimental Extruder brings power and precision with the added benefit of interchangeable nozzle assemblies.
Print third-party materials on an industrial 3D printing platform with modular hardware and advanced print settings. Discover pre-qualified materials from leading filament companies to explore new 3D printing applications. Tap your innovative spirit and explore new 3D printing applications. Experiment with a wide range of materials and properties to realise your ideas.
- ABS CARBON FIBER from KIMYA: An ABS composite material with 30% chopped carbon fiber for improved stiffness and lower weight.
- PETG ESD from JABIL: An easy processing, Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD) product for printing parts that meet sensitive electronics and could be damaged by electrostatic discharge.
- DURABIO™: From Mitsubishi Chemical. Bio-based, BPA free resin. Combines PMMA’s transparency with a higher chemical and scratch resistance compared to polycarbonate (PC).
- PC-FR from Polymaker PolyMax™: A flame retardant polycarbonate (PC) filament (UL94V-0/1.5 mm) displaying excellent toughness, strength and heat resistance..