- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
MakerBot Labs Experimental Extruder 900-0004A
MakerBot Labs Experimental Extruder - 900-0004A:
The MakerBot Experimental Extruder has been designed for the MakerBot Replicator, Replicator+, Replicator Mini, Replicator Mini+ and the Replicator Z18. This extruder is for the advanced user who wants to push the limits of what’s possible on their MakerBot 3D Printer. With the MakerBot Experimental Extruder you will be able to customise your 3D printing experience with a modifiable hardware design and interchangeable nozzles.
Push the boundaries of MakerBot 3D printing with interchangeable nozzles and unlocked access to custom print modes for full experimental freedom and you will also have the freedom to switch from production to sandbox, you can quickly switch from the reliability of the Smart Extruder+ to the Experimental Extruder to test the limits of your ideas.
With the MakerBot Experimental Extruder you will be able to print existing PLA materials with the included large diameter draft nozzles and dramatically reduce total print time by up to 75%. The MakerBot Experimental Extruder is designed to be customised, is has a modified thermal core and a more secure thermal barrier tube, the Experimental Extruder was redesigned to make changing nozzles easier. Download and print Experimental Extruder Jig to provide a more stable platform.
For resources on the MakerBot Experimental Extruder there’s the MakerBot Labs Community, this is a community of makers, creators and experimenters. You can post a question to the community, find tips and tricks and discover custom print modes as you push the limits of your MakerBot Experimental Extruder.
**PLEASE NOTE: This is an experimental product and is not covered under Warranty or MakerCare.**
MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Gen)
MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer
Refer to MakerBot Labs for Community Created Print Profiles.
Firmware version 2.6+ and MakerBot Print version 2.7+
The Experimental Extruder unlocks over 35 additional custom print settings in MakerBot Print to allow a user to further tune their prints. These settings are tied to the Experimental Extruder and can only be accessed when connected to a printer that has an Experimental Extruder attached.
- Fused Deposition Modeling
- 0.4 mm Brass, 0.6 mm Brass, 0.6 mm Stainless Steel, 0.8 mm Brass
- Two (2) Nozzle Wrenches
- Extruder Cap for use with Replicator+ and Replicator Mini+ 3D printers
- Active Cooling Duct for use with Replicator+ and Replicator Mini+ 3D printers (ships attached to Experimental Extruder)
- Filament Swivel Clip for MakerBot Replicator Z18 configuration (ships attached to Experimental Extruder)
100 - 235°C (212 - 455°F)