- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
MakerBot Clean Airô System for METHOD 900-0078A
MakerBot Clean Air™ System for METHOD 900-0078A:
Breathe easy and keep your working environment pristine even when 3D printing engineering materials with smart HEPA filtration on the Clean Air System for METHOD.
The MakerBot Clean Air™ System is a smart-controlled HEPA filtration system for the MakerBot METHOD® and MakerBot METHOD X® 3D printers. The MakerBot Clean Air System includes a HEPA filter designed to filter ultra-fine particles during the printing process.
Internal testing at MakerBot shows that the MakerBot Clean Air System removes up to 95% of ultra-fine particles compared to printing without the accessory. The system seamlessly integrates into METHOD’s intuitive workflow by automatically controlling the HEPA lid and accounting for ambient conditions, chamber temperature, and model material.
WORK SAFELY WITH HEPA FILTRATION:
Safety in the workplace is a priority. Clean Air™ utilizes top of the line HEPA filtration to remove Ultra Fine Particles (UFPs) from the air leaving your workspace environment as clean - if not cleaner than it was before.
Clean Air plugs directly into METHOD’s on board computer allowing it to be throttled up or down depending on material and chamber temperature providing optimal environmental conditions both inside the build chamber and out.
When it’s time to replace your filters, Clean Air will let you know through your METHOD 3D printer’s touch display. Easily slide the old filter out and slide a new one in - no tools required.