- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Large Format Scanners
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Contex MFP2GO Wide Format Scanner
Please contact us on 01905 454 598 for a quote
DISCONTINUED, please see alternative models - Contex MFP2GO is an easy plug-and-play solution for your large format printer / plotter, when you need to scan, share and copy changes to plans and drawings. The solution connects easily to your printer, giving youa neat & compact footprint, and fits with your existing tools & business processes.
You can copy & scan to email, FTP, network, or USB – directly from the simple on-board touch screen solution. You get outstanding image quality, with real-time view of enhancements and preset functionality for your daily scanning needs. The Contex MFP2GO bundle includes a scanner, MFP2GO controller, and a high stand. No additional PC or software needed. The solution fits most HP Designjet and Canon IPF large-format printers as well as some Epson CAD printers.
Scan To USB
Scan to USB in a way that simulates a camera. This allows images to be imported into standard tablets including iPad's.
- Turns your Plotter in to a copy scan solution
- User friendly and intuitive touch screen solution
- Preview, crop & adjust image settings
- Scan-to-copy, -email, -network, -FTP and USB
- SnapCrop: Easy image cropping (Contex patent)
- Scan to USB and import images to standard tablet platforms like iPad etc.
Controller MFP2GO Controller Processor Intel Cedarview D2550 Dual Core 1.86G, L2 1M, 10W Memory / Storage 1 GB DDR3 RAM / 160 GB SATA Operating system Windows 7 Embeded Scanning Software Built-in scanning and copying software Touch Screen 10.1" LED LCD, 1024x600 Pixels Connectivity USB Printer Support / USB Scanner Support / USB Disk Support / GB Ethernet Weight & Dimentions 3.3 lbs/1.5 kg, WxDxH: 10.4 x 1.5 x 6.7 inches (263 x 38 x 170 mm) File formats TIF, JPG, PDF and CALS Scan Destinations Copy / USB / Network / Email / FTP iPad and other mobile devices Use USB to scan images and import them directly to iPad or other mobile devices Scanner Specifications IQ 2420 200 dpi RGB color 1.5 200 dpi Grayscale/Monochrome 10.0 Optical Resolution 1200dpi Max scan width 24 inch / 610 mm Certifications / complience CE, cUL,Gost-R, VCCI, FCC Class A, RoHS and ENERGY STAR See remaining specifications for the scanner under products Stand Dimensions Width: 1036mm (40.8in), depth 925mm (36.4in), adjustable height Height adjustment 1050mm(41.3in) or 1090mm (42.9in) Scanner Specifications IQ 4420 200 dpi RGB color 1.5 200 dpi Grayscale/Monochrome 10.0 Optical Resolution 1200dpi Max scan width 44 inch / 1118 mm Certifications / complience CE, cUL,Gost-R, VCCI, FCC Class A, RoHS and ENERGY STAR See remaining specifications for the scanner under products Stand Dimensions Width 1397mm (55in), depth 800mm (31.4in), adjustable height Height adjustment 1050mm(41.3in) or 1090mm (42.9in