- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Colortrac SmartLF Gx+ 42 Large Format A0 Scanner 42" width
DISCONTINUED, please see alternative models - Colortrac SmartLF Gx+42M Gx+42C High Definition (HD) Wide format scanners are a new approach to high performance wide format scanner design that adopts value for money as its core principle. Colortrac's goal is simple; to design and build large format scanners that offer industry best resolution & accuracy, performance and image quality, at the best possible price. Anyone investing in a Colortrac SmartLF HD wide format scanner can be sure they are buying a product designed to provide excellent value for money & deliver high productivity throughout its working life.
Colortrac SmartLF Gx+ series A0 42" colour or monochrome scanners combines in one uniquely versatile system both the AEC, CAD and GIS users' needs for sharply defined line detail in technical documents and maps with the graphics professionals' demands for highly accurate colour reproduction and copying.Can scan originals of upto 46" in width - capturing 42" width.
Additionally a T series model is available - SmartLF Gx+ T models add Motorised Thick Media option to handle media up to 20mm in thickness!
- Low cost / high performance - the best value large format CCD scanner available
- 1200 dpi Optical Resolution - industry best - high definition CCD cameras capture fine image details sharply and subtle shades accurately
- Six quadri-linear CCDs - Gx+ 42 has six CCDs each with 10,800 pixels (RGB plus monochrome) mounted on a rigid monocoque chassis for accurate camera positioning & stability
- 100 - 9600 dpi resolution - selectable in software for optimal resolution
- Industry leading accuracy - ± 0.1% ±1 pixel
- LED illumination - instant-on - no warm-up, no waiting plus indefinite lifetime. Illumination is only on when scanning thus saving power.
- Image Capture: 48-bit primary point colour, 16-bit primary point greyscale
- Dynamic Normalisation Application - improves shadow / highlight detail of images and gives better tone recognition
- Advanced 2+3 wheel-drive Active Paper Transport (APT) - transports media securely and carefully
- Motorised Thick Media option (MTM) - adapts the APT for media up to 20mm thick, automatic detection of optimum grip pressure
- On-site upgrade to colour - enhanced scanner functionality with firmware upgrade to colour or enhanced colour
- LCD Control Panel - easy-to-use, multi-language support, with buttons for scan, copy, stop, forward and rewind, plus buttons for raise/lower lid on Gx+ T models
- Simple, easy-to-use software interface - one touch scan to file, scan to copy and scan to email
- Scan Speeds - 12 ips mono, 1 ips colour, 4 ips enhanced colour
- Connectivity - Gigabit Ethernet and USB2 Plug 'n Play connection
- Low total-cost of ownership - robust mechanical design, extra long-life 2D LED light sources
Colortrac SmartLF Gx+ 42e - Express colour
Colortrac SmartLF Gx+ 42c - Colour
Colortrac SmartLF Gx+ 42m - monochrome
WIN FREE Install, we are currently offering customers the chance to win FREE install on new Hardware purchased through plot-IT, so go ahead and buy or contact us before buying to see if you are lucky!
Given the price to Quality ratio this device is worth considering for anyone looking for accurate scanning results. Recommended.