- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
AutoCAD Quarterly Desktop Subscription | Autodesk
Click the yellow arrows to view multiple buying options...
Please contact us on 01905 454 598 for a quote
AutoCAD Pay as you go - on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis for AutoCAD via Desktop Subscription. Our recommended plans make it easy to pair AutoCAD with project collaboration software and advanced support in just 1 click.
New Features 2016
DocumentationEnhanced PDFs - Produce documents more quickly with smarter, smaller and more powerful files. All text is searchable and you can attach PDF files to your drawings for better performance.Smart Dimensioning - Automatically create appropriate measurements based on your drawing context. Pass the cursor over selected objects to get a preview of the dimension—before you create it.
DesignStunning Visual Experience - See the details in your designs more clearly with visual enhancements such as Line Fading. Readability is now enhanced with true curves instead of line segments. Minimise the need to undo an operation by using Command Preview, which lets you see the results of a command before you commit to it. Move and copy large selection sets more easily.Co-ordination Model - Attach and view Navisworks and BIM 360 Glue models directly inside AutoCAD software. Reference the Navisworks model as you design to avoid potential conflicts. Take advantage of Navisworks' vast file format support to bring models into AutoCAD from other applications.
CustomisationSysvar monitor - Prevent unwanted changes to your system settings. This feature alerts you to changes to your preferences that could affect your drafting work.