- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Large Format Scanners
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Canon Announce price increase on Oce Ink & Toner
Canon UK announce a significant price increase warning on all Océ type Colorwave Toner Pearls, Océ Plotwave LED plan printer & TDS Toners and Océ CS & TCS inks. This includes all new Océ type models (Plotwave & Colorwave) but not iamgePROGRAF series.
Canon UK have delivered a warning to the reseller channel of an expected 20% cost increase on all the aforementioned systems on or around the 1st October 2019 impacting the cost per print on these printers. We advise customers to purchase their supplies early to avoid both increase in demand & price.
plot-IT customers whom have ink / toner inclusive service contracts will not be impacted until their annual contract review date but should expect some impact at this time.
IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY current or legacy Canon imagePROGRAF wide-format Products which remain at competitive pricing this includes all Canon iPF, TX, TM or PRO series models which are unchanged & all of which have the option for larger more affordable inks.
Contact us for further details or to discuss upgrade & trade-in opportunities to the new Canon imagePROGRAF series which includes the ability for fixed consumable pricing via Canon's innovative E-Service platform.