- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Large Format Scanners
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
New HP Latex 370 & premium poster paper
Introducing the newest member of the HP Latex 300 Printer series family, the HP Latex 370 Printer.
Designed for more unattended printing at lower cost of operation in high-production PSP environments, the 64-inch HP Latex 370 Printer with new 3-litre cartridges helps keep running costs low.
The new device prints traditional signage substrates like vinyl and banners to temporary textiles, canvas and wallpapers. It also increases margins and productivity via the ability to change cartridges while printing as well as maintaining the benefits of 3rd generation HP Latex Ink Technology, including high quality at high speed, instant dry and scratch resistance.
In other news a premium poster paper that is fully compatible with all HP Latex, eco-solvent, and UV curable inks, but specially optimized for Generation 3 inks.
HP Premium Poster Paper has been designed to eliminate heater marks, head strikes, and inaccurate colour found with other poster papers. Problem solved, with this next generation paper that produces a wider colour gamut, high-contrast blacks and brighter whites.
This cost-effective media is perfect for indoor and outdoor applications, including photorealistic posters and presentations, POP and retail displays, signage, bus shelters, and even light box displays. And it’s FSC®-certified to satisfy your growing market of environmentally conscious customers.