- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
MakerBot Tough Precision Material Onyx Black 375-0003A
MakerBot Tough Precision Material Onyx Black - 375-0003A:
Tough Precision Model Material is a thermoplastic engineered for durable, strong, and dimensionally accurate 3D printed prototypes and fixtures. With up to 2X the impact-strength of ABS and similar tensile and flexural strength properties, MakerBot Tough Material gives you high durability and toughness.
MakerBot Tough Filament is designed for use with the MakerBot Method 3D Printer.
If using with the Makerbot METHOD X standard Method extruders may be required, please check with us for details.
Tough Precision Model Material: Extensively-tested for the highest reliability and measurably accurate parts.
Smart Spool™ provides valuable information including material type, color, and amount remaining via an RFID chip directly to MakerBot Print, while a desiccant in the spool maintains a low moisture level inside the drawer bay.
Glass Transition Temperature: 60-65°C (140-149°F)
Melting Temperature: 150-160°C (302-320°F)
Extruder Temperature: 210°C (419°F)
Other available colours