- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
MakerBot Precision Material True Black PLA 375-0020A
MakerBot Precision Material Cool Grey PLA - 375-0006A:
Polylactic acid (PLA) is a biodegradable thermoplastic derived from renewable resources. Safe for the office, this material is non-toxic and easy-to-print with high reliability and dimensional accuracy. MakerBot precision PLA Material is optimized with the slicing algorithm in our software to give you the best results and highest quality. Ideal for the early stages of concept modelling and form studies, PLA printed objects will generally have a glossier look and feel.
MakerBot Precision material is designed for use with the MakerBot Method 3D Printer.
If using with the Makerbot METHOD X standard Method extruders may be required, please check with us for details.
PLA Precision Model Material: Extensively-tested for the highest reliability and measurably accurate parts.
Smart Spool™ provides valuable information including material type, color, and amount remaining via an RFID chip directly to MakerBot Print, while a desiccant in the spool maintains a low moisture level inside the drawer bay.
Glass Transition Temperature: 60-65°C (140-149°F)
Melting Temperature: 150-160°C (302-320°F)
Extruder Temperature: 210°C (419°F)
Other available colours