- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
MakerBot Method PETG Speciality Material Red PETG 375-0028A
MakerBot Method PETG Speciality Material Red PETG - 375-0028A combines the qualities of PLA and ABS filament PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol) and is becoming increasingly popular as the material of choice for printing high-performance parts requiring excellent durability along with temperature, moisture, chemical resistance and flexibility. Engineers and designers use Speciality PETG to produce durable prints with speed and agility that can withstand industrial applications including functional prototypes, jigs and fixtures, and end-use parts.
MakerBot PETG Speciality Material is designed for use with the MakerBot Method 3D Printer. For best results, the material should be used with an adhesive on the build plate.
If using with the Makerbot METHOD X standard Method extruders may be required, please check with us for details.
- Excellent mechanical properties, including high durability and toughness: 8.1 kJ/m2 Impact Strength (ISO 179)
- Higher heat resistance than both PLA and Tough: 70C Heat Deflection Temperature (ASTM 648) Chemical resistance to acidic and alkali compounds
- Moisture Resistant: 1104 ppm moisture absorption (ISO 62)
- Prints with water-soluble PVA supports
- Final parts have good ductility and a glossy surface finish
- Easily combine the new PETG material with water-soluble PVA supports thanks to the 3D printer’s dual extruders
SPECIALTY MATERIAL USER NOTE:
Speciality Materials provide basic print performance and can require additional workflow steps to print successfully. PETG requires the application of adhesion stick to the build plate prior to printing.
Smart Spool™ provides valuable information including material type, color, and amount remaining via an RFID chip directly to MakerBot Print, while a desiccant in the spool maintains a low moisture level inside the drawer bay.
Store in the included a vacuum-sealed metalized polyester bag to avoid moisture absorption from air; long-term exposure to humidity can compromise material quality and performance. Make sure the built-in desiccant is in the spool to absorb any moisture exposure during the material loading process.
Moisture Resistance (ISO 62): 1104 ppm
Heat Deflection - ASTM 648: 70°C (158°F)
Flexural Strength (ISO 178): 69 MPa (10007 psi)
Flexural Modulus (ISO 178): 2050 Mpa (297,327 psi)
Tensile Strength at yield (ISO 527): 50 Mpa (7251 psi)
Tensile Modulus (ISO 527): 2020 MPa (292976 psi)
Strain at Yield - Elongation (%): 6%
Impact Strength (Charpy method 23C): 8.1 kJ/m² (3.85 ft-lb/in²)
Other available colours
Download a Brochure
MakerBot Method PETG Speciality Material Red PETG 375-0028A BrochureDownload