- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Epson SureColor SC-T2100 A1 Desktop Plotter
The EPSON Surecolor SC-T2100 is EPSON's first "very low volume" CAD Plotter to date offering a desktop version or an option with Stand & Plot collection basket. As standard 1GB memory, USB, LAN and Wi-Fi. Designed for single users or smaller work groups who need occasional large format prints.
The SC-T2100 is an entry-level large format printer that allows price conscious users to print technical and CAD drawings in great detail up to 24 inches. It's designed for those who need a professional-level, technical printer that boasts a low total cost of ownership: whether you're a freelance architect or engineer, student, or work in an advertising agency, and need to print accurately, precisely, and reliably.
Features both an online roll feed for up to a 50m roll of plot paper or 30m photo media you can even add an optional A3 /A4 paper tray for cut sheet media with auto-switching. You can even hand feed A1 & A2 sheets if you require the odd print on different media.
The media roll is loaded easily from the top of the machine & there is an intuitive 4.3" Touch Screen display to guide you through the process reflecting EPSON's business printer range.
Print technical, architectural and engineering drawings and renders in great detail, with ease - Designed for those who need a professional-level, technical printer which boasts a low total cost of ownership. Whether you’re a Student, architect, engineer, or an advertising agency, the need to print accurately, precisely, reliably and in great detail is essential.
Print quality is driven by EPSON UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks resulting in prints which are smudge free and water resistant additionally the SC-T2100 delivers deep blacks and crisp, dense lines — ideal for technical graphics and mixed media construction drawings as pictured. Utilises 26ml or 50ml Colour Inks and 50ml or 80ml Black Ink.
Pictured with optional stand. The stand can be purchased for the SC-T2100 as a separate add-on option if desired later.
The EPSON SC-T2100 stand includes a standard fabric plot collector which is pictured above.
Consider as an alternative the NEW SC-T3100X brings to market the first wide-format CAD printer with a manufacturer led refillable ink system to keep cost down. You will be able to purchase 140ml bottled ink - for those who don't mind saving some money by refilling themselves & who want a more sustainable product with no recycling of spent cartridges.
- Low Cost: Entry-level desktop large format printer
- Smallest Footprint: Discreet design to suite most environments
- Water Resistant & Smudge Free: UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks
- Connectivity: Wireless and mobile printing
- Peace Of Mind: Dust-proof design and NVT help prevent misprints and reduce downtime
- Ease Of Use: A highly intuitive and easy to use printer, that includes a suite of apps and features to get the user up and running with minimal effort. The SC-T2100 also features a 4.3-inch colour LCD touch panel and allows the user to print directly from a PC, smartphone or tablet device
- Seamless Paper Change: Change seamlessly between large format 24-inch rolls and up to A3 sheetfed media using Epson auto switch
- Accuracy & Precision: Print technical, architectural drawings, advertising posters and general office documents in great detail, with ease
- Durable Prints: The SC-T2100 uses UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks that are smudge and water resistant
- High quality CAD designs
- Architectural or engineering technical drawings
- General office documents
- High-visibility posters for events organisers
- Point-of-Purchase (POP)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Individual Ink Cartridges
- Setup guide User manual (CD)
- AC cable
- SureColor T-Series Printer Driver and Utilities (CD)
- Warranty document
- Maintenance box
Download a Brochure
Epson SureColor SC-T2100 A1 Desktop Plotter BrochureDownload