- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Xerox 023R02418 Satin 200g/mē 42" 1067mm x 50mtr Outdoor Solvent Paper
Highly opaque, barrier-coated, heavyweight, white paper with an attractive semi-gloss finish specially developed for printing with solvent and UV curing inks. This general-purpose poster paper is suitable for photo-realistic posters and signs in both indoor & outdoor applications.
This paper can give impressive color brilliance and color density with excellent edge definition. Its advanced coating technology allows 10-20% reduced ink consumption for equivalent image quality when compared with alternatives, and superior abrasion resistance.
The 200 g/m base weight gives excellent mechanical strength and stability in a wide range of conditions, and Premium Satin Outdoor Paper has ability to withstand soaking. It will stay flat in highly humid environments, and is suitable for billboard posting giving 3 months life outdoors, unlaminated.
- Weight 200 g/m2 / 53 lbs
- Thickness 220 micron / 8.7 mil
- Opacity 99%
- Whiteness 98%
1067 mm (42") width x 50 m 023R024181270 mm (50") width x 50 m 023R02237
1600 mm (63") width x 50 m 023R02238
Universally Compatible contact us if you are unsure if this will work with your device.
Download a Brochure
Xerox 023R02418 Satin 200g/mē 42" 1067mm x 50mtr Outdoor Solvent Paper - Xerox Solvent media GuideDownload