- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Large Format Scanners
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Please contact us on 01905 454 598 for a quote
Wasatch SoftRIP optimizes the performance of virtually every large format device available today, in terms of colour reproduction, throughput speeds, and workflow efficiency. Wasatch SoftRIP provides interactive previews, control of image size and cropping, colour correction, and unmatched control of ICC profiles throughout the entire colour workflow. SoftRIP also allows you to drive up to four printers simultaneously, so no matter how large or complex your production environment, SoftRIP has the workflow tools you need for complete control. In addition, Wasatch ImageNET™ allows you to transmit and manage graphic files across workstation platforms in any networked environment.
Easiest to use RIP on the Market
Getting SoftRIP ready to print is easy. Really easy. Just pick your printer, profile, and connection, and that's it! With the industry's easiest setup screen, you're ready to RIP fast.
GREAT OUT-OF-THE-BOX COLOR
With 16-bit colour rendering and our exclusive Precision Stochastic Screens halftone method, Wasatch achieves excellent colour reproduction with perfectly smooth gradients. With Wasatch, beginners look like pros with easy plug-and-play imaging configurations, and experts have all the tools they need to implement even the most complex colour workflows.
The Colour Transforms screen provides ICC profile-based colour management across the entire production workflow. Whenever you make changes to your colour settings, the flowchart on the Colour Transforms screen dynamically changes to visually describe the processing that will take place.
Set it and Forget it
Improve your colour reliability with SoftRIP's color lock. This feature ensures that nobody will accidentally corrupt the color settings in your imaging configuration. It is especially useful in larger shops where many operators interface with the RIP
- Create and apply correction curves for incoming files.
- Substitute custom ICC profiles for incoming data and output devices.
- Define rendering intents.
- Access Profile Viewer for 3D mappings of specified colour spaces from the Print menu.
- Specify key processing factors, including halftone method, embedded ICC profile override, colour separation rules, and ink limits.
- Direct access to the calibration utility.
Make Your Workflow Flow
Wasatch SoftRIP allows you to drive up to four printers simultaneously, so no matter how large or complex your production environment, SoftRIP has the workflow tools you need for complete control. SoftRIP can manage any print environment—from one small or large format inkjet printer to a complex production plant with multiple wide format inkjet printing devices.