- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
SiHL TriSolv PhotoArt Paper 210 Glossy 210g/mē 3699-60-45-3 60" 1524mm x 45m roll
SiHL TriSolv PhotoArt Paper 210 Glossy (3699) 210g/m² is a durable, multi-coated, weather-proof paper with a glossy surface finish that produces outstanding, photo-realistic, colour and black & white reproductions of your artwork. With excellent print brilliance and image definition this is a fantastic choice for both indoor and outdoor print applications and is easily mountable upon a wide range of substrates such as wood or metal using either adhesive pastes or tapes.
SiHL TriSolv PhotoArt Paper 210 Glossy (3699) 210g/m² has a fast and uniform dry-time, even with extremely high ink saturation, allowing you to maintain maximum workflow efficiency. Suitable for use with latex, UVC and solvent inks.
- Weight: 210g/m²
- Excellent colour brilliance
- Water-repellent surface
- Homogeneous gloss in printed and unprinted areas
- High scratch resistance
- High stiffness
- Latex, UV & Solvent ink compatible
- 3" core
- Large format photo
- Wall & ceiling applications
- Advertising prints for indoor & outdoor applications
Other available sizes
- The ink amounts must be adjusted to the paper. Please reduce the single colours cyan, magenta, yellow and black (ink restrictions) and lower the maximum amount of ink (ink limit). This will help your costs on inks and improve your drying performance.
- Please follow the recommondations of the printer and ink manufacturer. The temperature for preheating and drying the media should be checked previously to make sure you achieve desired results.
- Pasting application: After wetting the paper should be kept in a plastic box in order to wet the paper sufficiently. We recommend keeping the TriSolv Paper wet for at least eight hours. Longer periods of time don’t have any negative impact on the paper. The user is responsible for appropriate microbiological precautions.
- In the event that the paper is exposed to severe climatic conditions, or if it needs to be used for a longer period of time, lamination is recommended. It is advisable to protect the edges and corners if the billboard hoarding is regularly cleaned.
- To maintain the high quality of the paper, it should be stored and converted in a climate of 30 – 65 % relative humidity and temperatures of 10 – 30°C (50 – 86 °F).
- Please note Latex / IR hardening ink is not fully water-resistant.
- Please note when printing with any of the 300 and 500 series HP Latex printer, to print roll to roll!
Download a Brochure
SiHL TriSolv PhotoArt Paper 210 Glossy 210g/mē 3699-60-45-3 60" 1524mm x 45m roll BrochureDownload