- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Large Format Scanners
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
SiHL Nina Canvas Plus Matt AQ 3578-50-15-2 345g/mē 50" 1270mm x 15mtr Roll
SiHL Nina Canvas Plus Matt AQ (3578) 345g/m² is a heavyweight artistic matt white cotton/polyester mix canvas with a matte finish to reduce high-light environment reflections. With fantastic colour reproduction this robust product is splash-proof and also makes mechanical processing possible without any sign of white scoring, even when folded at a 180° angle.
SiHL Nina Canvas Plus Matt AQ (3578) 345g/m² was developed specifically for industrial level printing of framed art and photo applications and is compatible with automated framing machines. With reduced "curl" properties and improved printability this product a a great choice for reliable and large scale print reproductions of your work.
- Weight: 345g/m²
- Brilliant colour reproduction
- Quick dry
- No white scoring
- Splash proof
- Tear resistant
- 2" core
- Art prints
- Wall & ceiling
Other available sizes
- The converting and storage should take place in a climate of 35 to 65% relative humidity at temperatures of between 10 and 30°C. Due to the natural components of the material it tends to curl when relative humidity is fairly high, which can cause print head damage.We recommend that the material is first removed from original packaging when printing commences!
- After the printing process put the media back in its original packaging.
- Cotton gloves are always recommended when handling Inkjet coated materials to avoid fingerprints.
Download a Brochure
SiHL Nina Canvas Plus Matt AQ 3578-50-15-2 345g/mē 50" 1270mm x 15mtr Roll BrochureDownload