- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
SiHL Maranello Photo Paper PE 195 Satin 3620-42-30-2 200g/mē 42" 1067mm x 30m roll
SiHL Maranello Photo Paper PE 195 Satin (3620) 200g/m² is a microporous polyethylene (PE) coated paper with a smooth stain finish suitable for indoor poster and photographic applications. The quick drying microporous coating allows for fast, fingerprint-free, lamination-ready, photorealistic prints with high colour densities whilst maintaining neutral colour shading and contour definition.
SiHL Maranello Photo Paper PE 195 Satin (3620) 200g/m² is optimised for wide-gamut aqueous pigment ink sets on Canon, HP and Epson printers and is an excellent choice for large format poster reproductions
- Weight: 200g/m²
- Excellent colour reproduction
- High resolution of details & excellent contour definition
- High ink absorption capacity
- Neutral colour shade with high whiteness
- Instant dry
- 2" core
- Large format posters
Other available sizes
- To sustain the quality of Maranello Photo Paper, it should be stored and converted under the following conditions: 30-65% relative humidity / temperatures of 10-30 °C.
- Lamination (hot/cold) is highly recommended to secure a long lasting unchangeable image quality. Over time unprotected dye colours will deteriorate through atmospheric processes (does not apply for pigment colours).
- The black pigment of HP 5000/5500 UV+ ink does not contain enough binder to allow a full scruff proofing. Using 4- or 3 colour composite black gives a solution to this problem.
- When using HP Z3100 please set the media caliper in the ´Color Center´ to “thick” and use the gloss optimzer for the best results.
Download a Brochure
SiHL Maranello Photo Paper PE 195 Satin 3620-42-30-2 200g/mē 42" 1067mm x 30m roll BrochureDownload