- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
SiHL Imola Photo Paper PE 240 SA 3670-60-30-3 240g/mē 60" 1524mm x 30m roll
SiHL Imola Photo Paper PE 240 SA (3670) 240g/m² is a microporous self-adhesive polyethylene (PE) coated paper suitable for indoor poster and photographic applications. The coating has a fantastic anti-reflective pearl finish and is capable of exquisite colour reproduction with soft transitions of your photo and poster prints.
Although developed specifically for aqueous inks this product is also compatible with Latex inks and the self-adhesive backing, with a silicon release liner adheres, to most smooth and clean surfaces.
- Weight: 240g/m²
- Brilliant colour reproduction
- Very high resolution
- Quick dry
- Adheres to: hard-PVC, Forex®, glass, Dibond®, PE coated card, V2A
- 3" core
- Signage / Signposts
- Posters & photographic applications
Other available sizes
- To sustain the quality of Imola Photo Paper, it should be stored and converted under the following conditions: 30-65% relative humidity / temperatures of 10-30 °C.
- Lamination (hot/cold) is highly recommended to secure a long lasting unchangeable image quality. Over time unprotected dye colours will deteriorate through atmospheric processes (does not apply for pigment colours).
- The black pigment of HP 5000/5500 UV+ ink does not contain enough binder to allow a full scruff proofing. Using 4- or 3 colour composite black gives a solution to this problem.
- When using HP Z3100 please set the media caliper in the ́Color Center ́ to “thick” and use the gloss optimzer for the best results.
Download a Brochure
SiHL Imola Photo Paper PE 240 SA 3670-60-30-3 240g/mē 60" 1524mm x 30m roll BrochureDownload