- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
SiHL Imola Photo Paper PE 170 165g/mē 3698-60-50-2 60" 1524mm x 50m roll
SiHL Imola Photo Paper PE 170 (3698) 165g/m² is a microporous polyethylene (PE) coated paper suitable for indoor poster and photographic applications. The coating has an anti-reflective pearl finish and is capable of giving your work exquisite colour reproduction with fantastic contour definition..
SiHL Imola Photo Paper PE 170 (3698) 165g/m² was developed specifically for aqueous inks, however, is also compatible with Latex inks and is fast drying to help you maximise work-flow efficiency.
- Weight: 165g/m²
- Excellent colour reproduction
- Very high resolution of details
- Great contour definition
- Quick dry
- Antireflective pearl finish
- 2" core
- Large format photo
- Indoor applications
Other available sizes
- To sustain the quality of Imola Photo Paper, it should be stored and converted under the following conditions: 30-65% relative humidity / temperatures of 10-30 °C.
- Lamination (hot/cold) is highly recommended to secure a long lasting unchangeable image quality. Over time unprotected dye colours will deteriorate through atmospheric processes (does not apply for pigment colours).
- The black pigment of HP 5000/5500 UV+ ink does not contain enough binder to allow a full scruff proofing. Using 4- or 3 colour composite black gives a solution to this problem.
- When using HP Z3100 please set the media caliper in the ́Color Center ́ to “thick” and use the gloss optimzer for the best results.
Download a Brochure
SiHL Imola Photo Paper PE 170 165g/mē 3698-60-50-2 60" 1524mm x 50m roll BrochureDownload