- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Shining 3D EinScan-SE Desktop Scanner (6970163081311)
Shining 3D EinScan-SE Desktop Scanner (6970163081311):
A fantastic high quality desktop scanner at a very competitive price point with a scan accuracy of up to 0.1 mm. Able to detect a vast range of colours and textures a mesh-only fixed scan will take approximately 10 seconds with full colour capture around 30 seconds. 360º automatic scan times will vary depending on the number of steps selected to complete the cycle.
The Zenmuse X7 is a compact Super 35 camera with an integrated gimble made for high-end filmmaking that delivers stunning resolution and image quality. it's compatibility with the Inspire 2 offers the best in next-level professional aerial cinematography. A 24 MP CMOS sensor rated at 14 stops of dynamic range preserves astonishing detail and offers both 6K CinemaDNG and 5.2K Apple ProRes with support for continuous RAW burst shooting at 20fps and 24mp stills.
The EinScan-SE is easily assembled and comes in a compact, easy to transport, box containing the scanner, turntable, calibration board, and a stand which connects the scanner head to the turntable.
The scanner operates by projecting sequences of light beams from the centre of the scan head onto the object. This beam is portioned into stripes with the the two cameras on either side then taking pictures of each sequence. The software then calculates afterwards the distance between the light beams and projects a point cloud based on the distance between the stripes. Please note, that a Mac version is still currently under development.
Comparison of SE & SP Models
Set-Up Tutorial Video