- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Large Format Scanners
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Mutoh ValueJet 2628TD
Mutoh ValueJet 2628TD 104" Direct-to-textile Printer
Please contact us on 01905 454 598 for a quote
Mutoh ValueJet 2628TD textile printer incorporates two in-line latest generation piezo drop-on-demand variable drop “wide model” print heads. Each 1440-nozzle head (8 lines of 180 nozzles) incorporates four colour sections, each divided in two nozzle rows with 360 nozzles per colour.
The print heads are capable of producing ink drops ranging from 5.5 pl to 34.5 pl. Bottom line, they can produce a wider range of ink dots, which are moreover jetted at a much faster speed compared to other print heads on the market. The result is faster output speeds and moreover a much better print quality at higher output speeds.
The Mutoh VJ-2628TD printer offers you a wide range of print modes and speeds. The overview below lists the most popular ones with which impeccable printing quality can be obtained.
- High Quality – 540x720 dpi: 8.0 m²/h
- Production – 360x720 dpi: 24.0 m²/h
Maximize your Profit with Mutoh Intelligent Interweaving (i²) Print Technology
The ValueJet 2628TD incorporates Mutoh’s award-winning intelligent interweaving print technology, enabling a drastic reduction or even total elimination of the typical difficulties inherent to conventional digital inkjet printing, such as horizontal banding, step mismatch banding and the visible effects of missing or misfiring nozzles.
One of the biggest benefits of this proprietary Mutoh print technology is that it offers predictable and repeatable output quality, therefore bringing an unprecedented level of user comfort to the printer operator. ValueJet printer users will be able to print ideal quality images fit for purpose every time, in the shortest possible time.
Adaptable Print Platform
A unique feature of the Mutoh ValueJet TD printer is that it incorporates a new adaptable print platform, enabling both direct-to-fabric and dye sublimation (transfer paper) printing in one machine.
- When using the print bed with open ink gutter, the ValueJet TD can be used for direct printing onto non-stretch open fabrics or textiles.
- By covering the ink gutter with easy “clickable” ink gutter covers, the ValueJet TD printer becomes a printer with straight print platform, suited for transfer paper printing.
Worry-free Media Handling
Several features have been integrated in the ValueJet TD printer to enable smooth and worry-free media handling for both direct-to-fabric and dye sublimation (transfer paper) printing.
- A tensioning mechanism at the back of the machine compensates for media expansion during printing
- Pressure arm rollers allow the fabric & the transfer paper to expand when absorbing water-based ink
- Media holder plates have been developed to deal with textiles of which the edges carry loose fibres or which tend to curl up
- A scroller holder in front of the unit supports the fabric or transfer paper
Mutoh Disperse Dye Sublimation & Direct Disperse Inks are 100 % VOC free and do not contain any hazardous components. These water-based inks have excellent nozzle stability for high speed and high volume printing. They offer a large colour gamut for rich and vibrant colours and deliver top scores in light fastness, wash fastness, rubbing and perspiration.
Mutoh dye sublimation inks deliver perfect transfer to different materials (textiles and rigids). The direct disperse inks are suited for direct printing onto polyester fabrics.
Ink Set-up Possibilities
The ValueJet 2628TD printer– with 8 ink channels / 8 cassette slots - offers full freedom of ink set up:
- CMYK + CMYK (dye sub / direct disperse)
- 2x4 CMYK (high ink density set-up)
- 8 colours (mix of process and spot colours possible for maximum colour gamut)
- Direct printing on non-stretch polyester fabrics with open or closed structure, e.g. display fabric, flags, etc.
- Transfer on all possible flexible and rigid polyester materials
Technical Key Specifictions
Print Technology Drop-on-demand Micro Piezo Inkjet Technology Print Head 2 (in-line setup) Nozzle Configuration 180 nozzles x 8 lines / head Drop Mass Range (pl) 5.5 to 34.5 Head Heights Low: 1.5 mm
Middle: 2.5 mm
High: 4.0 mm
Max. Media Width 2642 mm (104,01”) Max. Print Width 2622 mm (103,33”) Max. Media Thickness 0.3 / 1.3 / 2.8 mm * * : Max. media thickness is specified per head height Media Measurements * Ø 200 mm / 3” / 100 kg * : Standard motorised 100 kg unwinding / winding system
High Quality (540 x 720) 8.0 m²/h Quality (720 x 720) 11.5 m²/h Production (360 x 720) 24.0 m²/h Billboard (360 x 360) 41.5 m²/h
Ink Type Direct Disperse Ink Volume 1000 ml Ink Colours CMYK Average Ink Consumption 15 ml / m² UV durability—without lamination 6 to 12 months outdoor Ink Type Disperse Dye Sublimation Ink Volume 1000 ml / 5000 ml Ink Colours CMYK Average Ink Consumption 15 ml / m² UV durability—without lamination 3 to 6 months outdoor
During Printing 300 W In Stand-by 45 W Power Supply AC 100 120 V / AC 200 / 240 / 60/50 Hz
Recommended Working Environment
Temperature 22°C - 30 °C with Δt: max. 2 °C/h Humidity 40% - 60 % (no condensation) with ΔRH: max. 5% RH/h
Width x Depth x Height 3708 x 950 x 1262 mm Weight 256 kg