- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Large Format Scanners
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Mutoh ValueJet 1614
Mutoh ValueJet 1614 64" Eco-solvent Printer
Please contact us on 01905 454 598 for a quote
The Mutoh ValueJet 1614 eco solvent printer, with a top speed of 18.2 m²/h, has been specifically developed for the sign & display market.
Incorporating Mutoh's i² Intelligent Interweaving technology, the ValueJet VJ-1614 will offer typical production speeds (720 x 720 dpi, 4 pass) up to 14m²/h on banner and up to 7 m²/h on vinyl.
Offering a media width of 1625 mm and a printing width of 1615 mm, the ValueJet 1614 printer produces full-colour posters, banners, backlit signage, POS displays, notices, signs and stickers.
- Durable graphics on coated and uncoated substrates
- Prints full-colour posters, banners, backlit signage, POS displays, notices
- Impeccable print quality every time with Mutoh i² technology
- Rapid return on investment: versatile performance & attractive price
- Easy to use and compact printer
- Eco inks for problem-free printing in normal environments
- Print speeds up to 18 m²/h
12 Pre-defined Print Modes
Four print resolutions offered — 540 x 720 dpi, 720 x 720 dpi, 1440 x 720 dpi & 1440 x 1440 dpi — and, with starting-out full-colour sign makers in mind, 12 different print modes have been pre-defined. These are divided in three groups: Quality Mode(1), Graphics Mode(2) and Banner Mode(3). Pre-defined print modes mean ValueJet users do not need to choose printing passes, resolutions or other manual settings. Simply activate a pre-defined mode via the RIP software or directly on the printer’s operation panel.
(1) Typical photographic quality mode (pictures)
(2) Typical “vinyl” production mode (signs)
(3) Typical high speed banner outdoor mode
The printer offers you a wide range of print modes and speeds. The overview below lists the most popular ones with which impeccable printing quality can be obtained.
- Quality – 720x720 dpi: 6.0 m²/h
- Production – 540 x720 dpi: 9.4 m²/h
- Billboard – 360x720 dpi: 18.0 m²/h
Technical Key Specifictions
Print Technology Drop-on-demand Micro Piezo Inkjet Technology Print Head 1 Nozzle Configuration 180 nozzles x 8 lines Drop Mass Range (pl) 5.0 to 24.8 Head Heights Low: 1.5 mm
High: 2.5 mm
Max. Media Width 1625 mm (63,97”) Max. Print Width 1615 mm (63,58”) Max. Media Thickness 0.3 mm Media Measurements * Ø 150 mm / 2” & 3” / 30 kg * : Standard non?motorised roll?off system Media Drying System Individually controlled pre-heater, fixer & dryer (30 - 50 °C)
High Quality (1440 x 1440) 4.5 m²/h Quality (720 x 720) 6.0 m²/h Quality Production (720 x 720) 7.0 m²/h Production (540 x 720) 9.4 m²/h Speed Production (720 x 720) 14.0 m²/h Billboard (360 x 720) 18.0 m²/h
Ink Type Eco Ultra Ink Volume 220 ml / 440ml Ink Colours CMYK Ink Consumption * 8 ml / m² * : Average ink consumption at @720 dpi / coverage of 67 % UV durability—without lamination 3 years outdoor * * : For heavy duty applications where mechanical stress is involved, lamination is required. Stabilisation is required prior to lamination.
During Printing 600 W In Stand?by 40 W Warming Up ≤1100 W (main) & ≤ 1200 W (heat) Power Supply AC 100-120 V / AC 200-240 / 60/50 Hz
Recommended Working Environment
Temperature 22°C - 30 °C with Δt: max. 2 °C/h Humidity 40% - 60 % (no condensation) with ΔRH: max. 5% RH/h
Width x Depth x Height 2698 x 845 x 1320 mm Weight 182 kg