- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Large Format Scanners
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Kodak KPT2400 PHOTO TEX Repositionable Fabric (Aqueous) 24" 610mm x 30mtr
Kodak PhotoTex 24" 610mmx30m
KODAK Aqueous Photo Tex Repositionable Fabric sticks to any non-porous flat surface and removes easily with no residue for sharp-looking, seamless graphics and superior photographic images every time.
KODAK Aqueous PhotoTex Repositionable Fabric is ideal for life-size photographic cut-outs for walls and wall murals. It also works great for a variety of indoor and outdoor applications, including windows, backlits, doors, sign boards, and other flat surfaces.
The adhesive is removable, reusable, and repositionable. It does not remove paint from a primed wall, is safe to apply over wallpaper, applies without wrinkles, and does not rip. This version of KODAK Aqueous Photo Tex Repositionable Fabric is compatible with both piezo and thermal printhead technologies.
Material: 40-45% polyester, 40-45% pulp-cellulose
Gauge: 10 mil (557kg/m): Base 6 mil, liner 4 mil
Printer/Ink Compatibility: Canon, Epson, Encad, Hewlett-Packard, Mutoh, Mimaki, and Roland with pigment-based inks.
Software Setting: Optimized printer settings will vary from printer manufacturers. A fine art paper or matte paper setting is an appropriate starting point. However, we recommend that you try different settings to achieve optimum performance for your specific application.
Color Matching: For the best and most consistent results, a profile should be created using an external color calibrator in conjunction with your RIP and color matching software.
Finishing/Post Processing: Use a carbide knife for kiss and die cutting. For additional protection, liquid or spray coatings are recommended. Recommended outdoors for up to six months without additional protection.
Lightfastness: The fading time of inkjet ink is a direct result of the inks you choose and the environment where the print is displayed. Contact the ink manufacturer to determine suitability for a particular application.
Optimal Service Environment: For printing: 59-77° F, 20-80% Relative Humidity. For end use: 0 to 176° F
Handling Recommendations: Due to the absorptive nature of the coating, you should avoid touching the coated surface of the film. To install the graphic, peel 4 inches of the liner off the graphic and place on wall. Continue to peel back 4 inches of the liner incrementally while mounting.
Ideal Storage Conditions: 50-80° F, 35-65% R.H. A controlled environment is recommended. Store in original packaging.
Shelf Life: Greater than 1 year from the BMG ship date when stored in proper conditions.
This product is compatible with the following machines:
- Canon imagePROGRAF ipf9000s
- Canon imagePROGRAF ipf9100
- Canon iPF760 / iPF765
- imagePROGRAF iPF8400
- imagePROGRAF iPF9400 iPF9400S
- iPF6400 iPF6450
- Canon imagePPROGRAF iPF6300 iPF6350
- Canon imagePPROGRAF ipf8000s
- Canon imagePPROGRAF ipf8300
- Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF600 printer
- Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF605 A1 printer
- Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF610 A1 printer
- Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6100 Printer
- Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF6200 Printer
- Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF650 iPF655 A1 printer
- Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF700 A0 Printer - 36in
- Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF710 printer
- Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF720 Printer - 36in
- Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF750 iPF755 A0 printer
- Canon ImagePROGRAF ipf8000
- Canon imagePROGRAF ipf810
- Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF8100 Printer – 44in
- Canon imagePROGRAF ipf820
- Canon imagePROGRAF ipf9000
- Stylus Pro 10600
- Stylus Pro 11880
- Stylus Pro 4000/7600/9600
- Stylus Pro 7400 7450 9400 9450
- Stylus Pro 7800 7880 9800 9880
- HP Designjet T7100
- HP Designjet T770 T790 ePrinter
- HP DesignJet Z2100 1118mm
- HP DesignJet Z2100 610mm
- HP DesignJet Z3100 1118mm
- HP DesignJet 1050 / 1055
- HP DesignJet Z3100 610mm
- HP Designjet 110 111 111r
- HP Designjet Z3200 24"
- HP Designjet 120
- HP Designjet Z3200 42"
- HP Designjet 130
- HP Designjet Z5200PS
- HP Designjet 200 220
- HP Designjet Z6200
- HP Designjet 300 330 350c
- HP Z2100
- HP DesignJet 4000 4020 4500 4520
- HP Z3100
- HP Designjet 430 450 455
- HP Z6100 1067mm
- HP DesignJet 4500 / 4500ps / 4500MFP
- HP Z6100 1524mm
- HP Designjet 4520
- HP DesignJet 500 500 plus 800 24"
- HP DesignJet 500 500 plus 800 815mfp 42"
- HP Designjet 5000 DYE BASED
- HP Designjet 5000 Pigment Based
- HP Designjet 510
- HP Designjet 5500 DYE BASED
- HP Designjet 5500 Pigment Based
- HP Designjet 600 650C
- HP Designjet 700 750C 755C
- HP Designjet T1100 1118mm
- HP Designjet T1100 610mm
- HP Designjet T1120 1118mm
- HP Designjet T1120 610mm
- HP Designjet T120 T520
- HP Designjet T1200 T1300 T2300eMFP
- HP DesignJet T610 1118mm
- HP DesignJet T610 610mm
- HP Designjet T620 24"
Download a Brochure
Kodak KPT2400 PHOTO TEX Repositionable Fabric (Aqueous) 24" 610mm x 30mtr BrochureDownload