- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
HP Designjet Z5400
HP Designjet Z5400 PostScript 44" ePrinter E1L21A
The HP Designjet Z5400 Postscript ePrinter brings a new bench mark to wide-format in-house printing with it's low price and extensive array of features.
Featuring exceptional colour quality through HP Professional PANTONE® colour emulation & embedded Adobe® PostScript®/PDF3 further enhanced by automatic drop detection & intelligent masking helps ensure image quality and reduces both cleaning and waste along with driving the cost per print down.
Suitable for an extensive range of applications from CAD Line drawings or plots, CAD renderings, GIS, Maps, Orthophotos, Graphics Design, Office Graphics, Posters, Photos, Digital fine art, Banners, Exhibition, event graphics, Light boxes - film, Point of sale/display.
Featuring two online roll feeds you can improve your workflow by loading different media sizes or media types and when loaded with selected HP Photo-Medias the Designjet Z5400 delivers convenient borderless prints.
plot-IT will cover this machine for you during it's HP warranty period and offer you direct servicing in addition to flexible finance options
Achieve fast delivery with two rolls and a smart workflow
● Be ready: meet urgent requests using the first ePrinter for graphics with
multi-roll & smart media switching.
● Increase uptime with fewer roll changes and convenient status alerts for ink
levels, firmware updates and more.
● Preview, crop, and print PDF, PostScript®, HP-GL/2, TIFF and JPEG files fast,
using HP Instant Printing PRO.
● Shorten your turnaround times with a 320 GB hard drive, borderless printing ,
and fast-drying HP Photo Inks.
Impress your customers with top quality & durability
● Create in-house posters, photos, canvasses, backlit prints, indoor signs, POS
posters, line drawings and maps.
● Impress customers with top quality black-and-white images, using three
shades of black HP Photo Inks.
● Achieve smooth colour tones thanks to HP Multi-Dimensional Smart Drop
● Offer your customers durable prints that last up to 200 years, using HP Vivid
Experience easy, efficient operation backed by HP reliability
● Simplify your operation with USB flash drive, email printing, , a colour touch screen, and print preview.
● Ensure colour reliability with HP Professional PANTONE® colour emulation
and embedded Adobe® PostScript®/PDF.
● Automatic drop detection and intelligent masking helps ensure image quality
and reduces cleaning and waste.
● Use ink more efficiently thanks to an optimised ink configuration4
HP Designjet Z5400 Technical specificationsPrint resolution: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpiMargins Roll: 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 mm (borderless on photo roll media)Sheet: 5 x 17 x 5 x 5 mmInk types: Pigment-based HP 772Line accuracy: +/- 0.1%5Minimum line width: 0.04 mm (0.0015 in) (HP-GL/2 addressable)Guaranteed minimum line width: 0.08 mm (0.0031 in) (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))6Image QualityShort term colour stability: < 1 dE2000 in less than 5 minutes(7)Long term print-to-print repeatability: Average < 0.5 dE2000, 95% of colors < 1.4 dE20007Maximum optical density: 4 L* min/2.5 D8Media HandlingTwo automatic roll feeds; smart roll-switching; sheet feed;media output bin; automatic cutter (9)Size: 210 x 279 to 1118 x 1676-mmsheets; 279 to 1118-mm (11 to 44-in) rollsThickness: Up to 0.5 mm (19.7 mil)ApplicationsArchitectural, Engineering & Manufacturing CAD Line drawings, Renderings, Maps, Orthophotos, Graphics design, Office Graphics, Posters, Photos, Digital fine art, Banners, Exhibition, event graphics, Light boxes - film, Point of sale/display, Copy shops / Print service providersMemory: 64 GB (virtual)10, 320 GB hard diskConnectivity Interfaces; (standard) Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified, EIO Jetdirect accessory slotPrint languages: (standard) Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI, HP-GL/2 and HP-RTL11Printing paths Printer driver, HP Embedded Web Server, HP Instant PrintingPRO, USB, email printingDrivers (included) PostScript Windows & Mac driversHP Designjet Z5400 Dimensions:(w x d x h)Printer: 1770 x 721 x 1050 mm (69.7 x 28.4 x 41.3 in)Shipping: 1930 x 770 x 710 mm (76 x 30.3 x 28 in)Weight Printer: 86 kgShipping: 115 kgWhat’s in the box?HP Designjet Z5400 PostScript® ePrinter, printheads, introductory inkcartridges, printer stand and media bin, spindle, quick reference guide, setupposter, start-up software, power cord, HP UK Warranty, optional plot-IT enhanced Servicing PackSoftware included: Printer driver, HP Instant Printing PRO for Windows , HP Printer Utility including HP Color Center, HP Designjet Excel Accounting ToolEnvironmental RangesOperating temp. 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F)Storage temp. -25 to 55°C (-13 to 131°F)Operating humidity 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)Acoustic Sound pressure: 45 dB(A) (active); 23 dB(A) (standby)Sound power: 6.7 B(A) (active); 4.1 B(A) (standby)Power Consumption: < 120 watts (printing); < 27 watts (ready); < 5 watts (< 22watts with embedded Digital Front End) (sleep); 0.1 watts (off)Requirements Input voltage (auto ranging) 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%),50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz), 2 A maxEnvironmental ENERGY STAR; WEEE; EU RoHS; China RoHS; REACH
Download a Brochure
HP Designjet Z5400 PostScript 44" ePrinter E1L21A - HP Designjet Z5400 BrochureDownload