- CAD Plotters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Photographic, Fine Art & Canvas Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- 3D Printers
- Large Format Scanners
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Storage & Filing Systems
- Wide Format Signage Printers & Vinyl Cutters
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
HP DesignJet T520 ePrinter Inkjet Large-format Printer
HP DesignJet T520 24" A1 ePrinter CQ890A
Description•Print straight from your Apple® or Android™ smartphone/tablet wherever you are with HP Mobile Printing•If you’re on-the-go, attach your document to an email & send it direct to your printer via HP ePrint.
- Web connectivity & Wi-Fi certification
- Up to 24-inch / 610mm or 36-inch 914 mm wide
- Built-in media tray, Front roll and single sheet
- 35 sec/page on A1, 70 A1 prints per hour
- Print resolution of up to 2400 dpi
- 1 GB RAM
- 4 new Original HP inks and New long-life printhead
- Original HP-GL/2 technology, HP-RTL drivers for Windows (optimized for AutoCAD® 2000 & higher); HP PCL 3 GUI driver for Mac OS X
- Basic security and job accounting features from embedded web server (password administrator to enable/disable network, cloud)
- Colour touchscreen with useful user animations
- True print preview from the driver
- Email projects to your printer and print
Compatible operating systems
Compatible operating systems Microsoft® Windows® 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium, Windows Vista® Ultimate/Business/Home Premium, Windows® XP (32-bit, 64-bit) Professional/Home, Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2008 R2, Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit); Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7, v10.8; Citrix XenApp; Citrix XenServer; Linux (see http://www.hplip.net) Dimensions and weight Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) T520 914mm: 1292 x 530 x 932 mm
T520 610mm: 987 x 530 x 932 mm
Weight T520 610mm: 34 kg
T520 914mm: 39.2 kg
What's in the box?
HP Designjet T520 610 mm (24-in) ePrinter, printhead, spindle, introductory ink cartridges, printer stand, quick reference guide, setup poster, startup software, power cord, HP Designjet Utility for Mac and Windows®, HP Designjet ePrint & Share for Windows®, One-year limited hardware warranty
FREE ROLL of Paper from plot-IT - Shipped from our warehouse
Great value with benchmark features, if your looking for a CAD plotter for a small design team then this is the product for you, the added advantage of the media tray makes this plotter a very functional device giving you great flexibilty.
For busier design teams then a step up to the T790 maybe prudent with bigger ink cartridges teh T790 is cheaper to run and for customers whom use vectorworks or whom require the printing of higher volumes of PDF's then the Postscript Option of the T790 does give you an advantage.
However, for first time wide format adoptees or users who are upgrading from an HP Designjet 500, 450, 600, 700 or older designjet you will see a huge gain, with more memory, quicker processing, longer length rolls which are top loading and most importantly a lower cost per page!
Currently our top choice product!
Download a Brochure
HP DesignJet T520 24" A1 ePrinter CQ890A - HP Designjet T520 BrochureDownload