- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Large Format Scanners
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Datacolor Spyder5 ELITE Colour Calibrator S5EL100
In order to see images the way they were intended, your monitor needs to be calibrated. Display calibration ensures that what you see is what you get.
Preserve your memorable moments in True Colour with Spyder5
As the window to your digital photography, your monitor is a tool you need to be able to trust. If your monitor colour isn’t accurate, you won’t see true-to-life colours, highlight and shadow details, not to mention correct skin tones. And if you’re looking at an image that isn’t true, how can you edit it properly, or get your screen to match your prints? You can’t. Spyder5 will solve all of that in minutes.
1. Monitors display colours differently. Monitors don’t come colour calibrated and their colours shift over time.
2. You can’t depend on your eyes. You can’t trust your eyes to adjust your monitor correctly. Factors such as fatigue and time of day effect how your eyes see colour.
3. Image colours are not true to life. Often your photos don’t look right on your monitor– skin tones are off, whites aren’t pure, blues look cyan.
4. Unnecessary editing time. If your monitor isn’t displaying your photo’s true colours, you will waste unnecessary time editing .
5. Prints don’t match your monitor. With an un-calibrated monitor, the colours in your printed photos won’t match what you see on screen.
Expert Colour Accuracy
Expert colour calibration for laptops, desktops and projectors with room light monitoring and unlimited settings for gamma, white point and advanced gray balancing, for ultimate control of your colour workflow.
True colours – on screen and in print
Break free from the frustration of your prints not matching your screen. Spyder5ELITE determines optimal monitor brightness so you can see the fine shadow details and highlights in your photos, ensuring your edited images match your prints.
Room Light Monitoring
Spyder5ELITE has an integrated room light sensor that continually measures your unique lighting conditions and alerts you if there’s been a change among five ambient light levels. You can then choose to either modify your calibration settings or adjust your room lighting, to assure optimal colour accuracy, both on screen and in print.
Easy to Use
Spyder5ELITE’s calibration process is fast and easy. A step-by-step wizard with additional advanced options, guides you through the calibration process, then through evaluating your image. Evaluate your monitor’s colour accuracy monthly using CheckCAL and then if needed, run ReCAL to recalibrate in minutes. In terms of calibration tools, it doesn’t get any easier.
Next generation Spyder technology comes with a colorimeter that is compact, portable and protected. We’ve redesigned Spyder’s patented 7-detector optical engine to deliver up to a 55% improvement in tonal response, resulting in more accurate shadow detail and smoother gradients.
Personalized “Before and After” with SpyderProof
See the nuances that matter most with a “Before and After” evaluation of your calibration results in full screen mode using your own photograph, or with a professional Datacolor composite image. The choice is yours. Designed for the way photographers work, SpyderProof gives you confidence that your displays achieve precise colour accuracy.
Advanced Control for Matching Multiple Displays
SpyderMatch and SpyderTune are two advanced features that allow you to fine-tune all of your studio monitors by matching Brightness, White Point, and Gamma. These controls give you the ultimate flexibility to make each of your monitors look identical.
With features like fine-tune gray calibration and unlimited choices for gamma, white point, and luminance, Spyder5ELITE gives you the ultimate control in colour calibration resulting in a perfectly calibrated monitor. Whether you use the simple step-by-step wizard or the Expert Console, you can be confident that you are using the best tool available to ensure the colours you see on screen are accurate and your prints match.
Spyder5ELITE includes a powerful module that lets you fully characterize your monitor, and track its performance over time with reporting. The software allows you to compare gamuts between displays and standard colour spaces, analyze and graph luminance and colour uniformity, map tone response curves, and measure and graph display accuracy against SpyderCHECKR colour targets. These tools give you an easy way to monitor and compare the overall health and performance of your laptop and desktop monitors over time.
What's in the box?
Welcome Card with software download link and warranty registration
Software Serial Number
Eco-friendly reusable storage box
Download a Brochure
Datacolor Spyder5 ELITE Colour Calibrator S5EL100 BrochureDownload