- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Large Format Scanners
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Canon 1929B Glacier Satin Photo Paper 300g/m² 97003081 42" 1067mm x 30m roll
Canon Glacier Satin Photo Paper 300g/m²: Professional quality wide format photo inkjet paper with a quality photo coating for high grade natural colour prints ideal for graphics, presentations or photos.
This paper is instant dry, smudge resistant and provides good colour density and excellent image sharpness. Compatible with a large range of dye and pigment digital printing systems, and ideal for users who need top quality photographic reproductions.
Weight: 300 g/m²
Thickness: 288 µm
Gloss: 47% per ISO 21974
Whiteness: 120 CIE per ISO 11475
Core size: 2"
- Extremely quick drying
- Dye and pigment ink compatible
- Good colour density
- Excellent image sharpness
- Smudge resistant
- Lamination not necessary
- Easy handling
- FSC® certified
- 2" Core
- Graphic art reproductions
- Exhibition graphics
- Indoor & outdoor signage (Finishing required)
This media can be laminated if desired. Although ink drying is virtually immediate, it is still recommended to allow a waiting time of approximately 3 hours before lamination. In order to prevent moisture ingress and paper splitting, lamination with a 5-6 mm encapsulated edge is also recommended. Laminate must be evenly applied to the print in order to avoid curling. Both hot and cold lamination is possible.
Other available sizes
Allow material to adapt to room conditions for 24 hours before printing. Side to be printed is the outer side of the roll. Make sure that the media comes not into contact with grease, oil, silicon, and dirt to avoid printing defects. It is recommended to handle the media with cotton gloves.
Insert the paper with care in the printer. Incorrect loading can cause skewing or creasing. It is recommended to calibrate the printer before printing and to make a test print. Print results will vary for different printer ink combinations. Ink restrictions and printer settings should be set for specific printer-ink combinations to obtain the best results.
Canon media profiles include optimal ink and printer settings for Canon supported printers. Depending on fluctuations in environment, printer, ink, media and applications, printer parameters may have to be adjusted slightly, to obtain the best results. The use of dye inks can lead to premature fading of colors.
Recommended media settings on Canon printers: Operation Panel: HW Satin Photo Printer Driver: Canon HW Satin Photo Paper
To add surface protection from dirt, abrasion and gas-fading, lamination is recommended. Although ink drying is virtually immediate, it is still recommended to allow a waiting time of approximately 3 hours before lamination. In order to prevent moisture ingress and paper splitting, lamination with a 5-6 mm encapsulated edge is also recommended. Laminate must be evenly applied to the print in order to avoid curling. Both hot and cold lamination is possible.
This product is compatible with the following machines:
- Canon ImagePROGRAF ipf8000
- Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF8100 Printer – 44in
- Canon imagePROGRAF ipf9000
- Canon imagePROGRAF ipf9000s
- Canon imagePROGRAF ipf9100
- Canon imagePPROGRAF ipf8000s
- Canon imagePPROGRAF ipf8300
Download a Brochure
Canon 1929B Glacier Satin Photo Paper 300g/m² 97003081 42" 1067mm x 30m roll BrochureDownload