- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Rotary Paper Trimmers,Guillotines, Cutters & Cutting Bars
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Large Format Scanners
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Autodesk Sketchbook Pro
Autodesk SketchBook Pro For Enterprise Subscription
Autodesk SketchBook Pro sketching & painting software is a professional-grade program for digital artists, illustrators & designers. Transform your Windows- or Mac-based computer into a digital sketchbook using powerful illustration tools and an intuitive user interface.
Digital artists at all levels can easily create designs with SketchBook® Pro drawing software. Familiar illustration tools & brush types with support for a variety of drawing tablets, provide an intuitive experience. SketchBook Pro for Enterprise is especially powerful for concept design and iteration, image composition & graphic communication.
Free up the sketching process with ultra-responsive digital pencils, pens, markers, paintbrushes & airbrushes.
Draw styles & guide tools, like French curves, help you create clean & nearly precise strokes.
Layers let you build up & organise a drawing
Incorporate your images by dragging & dropping, or import into layers
Familiar tools, like pencils, paintbrushes, markers, airbrushes erasers, flood fill tools, & smudge brushes make it easier to get started.
Easy access to tools & commands in the intuitive & customisable menus
Annote images quickly by importing & adding comments on top.