- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Fabric Printers
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Large Format Scanners
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Autodesk Maya LT 2016
Autodesk Maya LT 2016
Click the yellow arrows to view multiple buying options...
Maya LT game development software is built to help professional indie video game creators realize the full potential of their designs. It provides a powerful set of creative tools and workflow at an affordable price. A diverse set of tools helps artists create 3D content and export it to their game engine faster.
Lighting, materials, and texture baking
Indie game workflows
Build a powerful desktop Workstation or Mobile Device for your Maya LT Software with the HP Z workstation Configuration Tool
System requirements for Maya LT 2015
- Windows 8 or Windows 7 Professional Edition with Service Pack 1, Apple Mac OS X 10.8.5 and 10.9.x operating system
- 64-bit Intel or AMD multicore processor
- Microsoft DirectX 11 compatible graphics card
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of free disk space for installation
- Internet Explorer, Safari, or Firefox web browser
- Three-button mouse
Maya LT 2015 is also capable of running on certain other configurations. However, enumerating systems that are not tested and cannot be supported or that fall below the Autodesk recommended minimum system requirements for a productive user experience is beyond the scope of the Autodesk online certification charts.
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).