- CAD Plotters
- Wide-Format Photo, Fine Art & Graphic Printers
- HP Latex, Outdoor, Signage, Wall Paper Printers & Cutters
- Wide Format Ink & Media Supplies
- Multi Functional Printers & Plan Copiers
- Canvas, Stretcher Bars & Laminate
- Canon A4 and A3 Copier Paper
- 3D Printers
- Autodesk Subscription & HP CAD Workstations
- Large Format Scanners
- Colour Management & RIP Software
- Plotter Warranties
- Storage & Filing Systems
Why use plot-IT?
- Est since 1965
- Group turnover - £15 million
- 5 UK offices with over 100 staff
- HP Designjet Warranty Provider
- Autodesk Gold reseller
- Canon Elite Partner
- Stratasys - Gold Partner
Oce announce launch of NEW all in one Colorwave 300
Jan 19th 2010 - NEW release, Oce announce launch of the new Oce...
Xerox introduce Long plotting capability to Xerox 6279
Following the highly successful launch of the Xerox 6279 Multifunctional Plan...
Introducing a New A1 scanner from Colortrac the SmartLF Ci 24
Great for small design offfices who only require A1 scanning, the neat...
Introducing the NEW Xerox 6605 Digital plan copier
introducing the NEW Xerox Wide Format 6605 Solution meeting your CAD digital...
plot-IT strengths Green Large format paper range
plot-IT's continued commitment to offering accurate and clear information on...
HP Designjet T1200 726 High Capacity ink CH575A
We were delighted to see that HP have not only produced an excellent plotter...
Contex launch NEW low cost XD2490 A1 Colour scanner
At last a quality A1 large format colour scanner from Contex, agressively...
Coming soon HP announce product refresh with NEW Designjet 4020 & 4520
In-line with the recent launch of the NEW HP Designjet 510 which replaces the...
Ricoh announce launch of new MPW5100 & MPW7140 Plan Copier
Ricoh UK continue the development of their Large / Wide Format range with the...
Oce Launch New Scanner Range
Oce have now launched their new Scanner range which includes a low cost...
HP Launch the NEW Designjet 510 CAD Plotter
Building on the success of both the HP500 & 800 HP have brought to market...